Saturday, February 16, 2008

Purpose

I believe that you found the posts of faceofagirl.com or this page specifically because your were supposed to. I believe God sent you here because there is a message here you need to read– so you will know. This page is my ongoing prayer for you and it is for His glory, not my own–

I pray that you find what you need, so that you know.

I pray you know God created you.

I pray you know God knew you before He knit you together in your mothers womb.

I pray you know God counts the number of hairs on your head.

I pray you know God knows EVERYTHING about you and He loves you in spite of and because of His knowledge of you.

I pray you know God wants you to know Him.

I pray you know God sent His Son to this earth to buy you back from death, to take you off the dead-end road you are on.

I pray you know Jesus was obedient and He payed the price for you.

I pray you know God gave you to Jesus.

I pray you know Jesus has given you a gift; the right to become His brother or sister.

I pray you know you must ACCEPT His gift of adoption into His family.

I pray you accept His gift.

I pray, once in God’s family, you grow up in the grace offered to you there and you become EXACTLY like your brother Jesus.

I pray God does exactly to you as is needed to conform you to your brother’s likeness.

I pray– take hold, know, do.

In supplication to my Father on your behalf,
k8t



----
© Kaet Johnson

Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in any format provided that you do not alter the wording in any way and do not charge a fee beyond the cost of reproduction. For web posting, a link to this document on our website is preferred. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Kaet Johnson.

Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Kaet Johnson. © Kaet Johnson. Website: kaetjohnson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment